Friday 17 February 2017

"SATURDAY NIGHT AND WE'RE ALL IN THE SHOUT."

"Been out in the heat, we been loading the trucks
Been fixing fences, we been choking on dust
We curse the rain we curse the drought
Now its Saturday night and we're all in the shout"
Lee kernaghan



 




The Club Hotel front bar fills up on a Friday and Saturday night. There are Utes in the car parks out front and back.











The Club Hotel is a well known landmark in Yarram. Used from drop ins to functions, to cheap and cheerful overnight stays upstairs. We were there last night, in the Glasshouse Restaurant, my Dad took us out for dinner. I had an open steak sandwich, there was plenty of food on the plate, I had to share with Hubby. They are under new management. I have found all the owners and managers so far to be welcoming. We have hosted two functions in their function rooms, a no alcohol teen party with security and a DJ; and a First Holy Communion afternoon reception. Both were managed superbly by the staff. 

287 Commercial Rd., Yarram Victoria Australia.
Ph 0478648654  Bill Speed.



 



 



THE GLASSHOUSE RESTAURANT:

 




 



 




 



 



 



THERE'S A MELBOURNE TRAM AS A FEATURE IN THE BEER GARDEN!!




 


OUT BACK IN THE BEER GARDEN:

 



 



 



 




 



 "



 



OUTSIDE:

 





 



 



 



 



 




 




 



 




 


THANKS FOR PERUSING OUR PHOTOS!












6 comments:

Fizzfan said...

That looks like a great place for a get together and the food looks DEEEliscious! Love the Font you used on the photos too.

Running on empty said...


Pity I'm on a diet! Oh well, I never was a chips (fries) fan anyway. The steak was nice.

Kathy said...

I felt like I was there with the great photos and Music....I hope you sent them a invite to your blog....they need to see it..

Running on empty said...


I will, no worries!

Unknown said...

Great photography- I feel like I know this place already;)

A must see if I ever make it to OZ...

Running on empty said...


Hope you do!